14 Day’s Premium Dog Training & Dog Boarding $1499.00
Includes all Dog Training, Dog Boarding and Food. (No additional costs)
The course consists of:
- 14 days premium Dog Training and Dog Boarding at our family property, 35 minutes from Sydney, Newcastle & Central Coast. Ensuring your dog is interacting and socialising with family members and other dogs. Your beloved dog is not locked in pens/runs all day, as at commercial dog boarding kennels and establishments. Max 3 to 4 dogs on the course at any one time. This enables great results to be achieved, happy and healthy dogs. A great alternative to straight dog boarding kennels.
Course Start Dates:
- Due to popularity, the Dog Training & Boarding program, books out well in advance. We do not sacrifice quantity, over excellent quality training, this is a premium service. We take the time to make sure the dog training is completed correctly.
- Sunday 31st January 2021 (Sold Out)
- Sunday 14 February 2021 (*Sold Out)
- Sunday 28th February 2021 (2 Spots Available)
- Sunday 14th March 2021 (*Sold Out)
- Sunday 25th April 2021 (2 Spots Available)
- Sunday 23rd May 2021 (2 Spots Available)
Your dog will be able to on lead:
- Walk on a loose lead
- Drop and stay.
- Recall on demand.
- Socialisation with other dogs and humans.
- Pulling on Lead
- Chewing, digging, Over excitement
- Teaching hyper excitable dogs, to calm down and relax
- Not coming when called, Reducing Anxiety and Excessive Barking
- Along with many more (Just ask us)
- Free dog wash on arrival.
- All food. (Special diets and needs cater for)
- All Dog Boarding, at our family property.
- Dog are trained 3 to 5 times per day to achieve maximum results.
- Same expert trainer for duration of the course.
- Dog Training is tailored to each individual dog (See Methods & Guarantee).
- Socialisation, playtime & walking every day.
- FREE telephone support for the rest of the dogs natural life.
- FREE follow up lessons for 12 months at K9 TRAINING facilities at the completion of the course.
- FREE handlers course on handover, that shows you what your dog has learned and teaches you the correct commands and handling techniques.