14 Day’s of Premium Dog Training & Dog Boarding $949.00
Includes all Dog Training, Dog Boarding and Food. (No additional costs)
The course consists of:
- 14 days of premium Dog Training and Dog Boarding at our family property, 35 minutes from Sydney, Central Coast and Newcastle. Ensuring your dog is interacting and socialising with family members and other dogs. Your dog is not locked in pens/runs all day, as at commercial dog boarding kennels. Max 3 to 4 dogs on the course at any one time. This enables results to be achieved, happy and healthy dogs. A great alternative to straight dog boarding kennels.
Course Start Dates:
- Due to popularity, the Dog Training and Dog Boarding program, course books out well in advance. We do not sacrifice quantity, over excellent quality training. We take the time to make sure the training is completed correctly.
- Sunday 4th August 2019 (Sold Out)
- Sunday 18th August 2019 (Sold Out)
- Sunday 1st September (Sold Out)
- Sunday 15th September (Sold Out T)
- Sunday 29th September (Sold Out)
- Sunday 13th October (Available)
- Sunday 24th November (Available)
Your dog will be able to on lead:
- Walk on a loose lead
- Drop and stay.
- Sit and stay.
- Recall on demand.
- Socialisation with other dogs and humans.
Pulling on Lead,
Chewing, digging, Over excitement,
Not coming when called, Reducing Anxiety and Excessive Barking etc etc.
- Free dog wash on arrival.
- All food. (Special diets and needs cater for)
- All Dog Boarding, at our family property.
- Recall on demand.
- Dog are trained 3 to 4 times per day to achieve maximum results.
- Same expert trainer for duration of the course.
- Dog Training is tailored to each individual dog.
- Socialisation and playtime every day.
- FREE telephone support for the rest of the dogs natural life.
- FREE follow up lessons for 12 months at K9 TRAINING facilities at the completion of the course.
- FREE handlers course that shows you what your dog has learn’t and teaches you the correct commands and handling techniques.