$ 220 per lesson (Saturday & Sundays)
Our private dog training lessons (one on one) are very popular, and are currently booked out till end of March 2022.
This is a very unique service were you are being taught one on one with your dog by one of our highly skilled professional dog trainers. These dog training sessions are held at our training grounds in either Sydney (North Shore), Central Coast or Newcastle.
At K9 Training, we educate you on how your dog thinks, so that dog problems are prevented or solved. We address the under lying issues of your dog. We do this by training your puppy in early stages of life or by training older dog how to interact positively interact with you, other dogs, family and friends.
The problems we can solve, along with many others include.
- Pulling on the lead
- Excessive Barking
- Jumping on you, family and friends
- Displaying aggression
- Inappropriate excitement
- Separation anxiety
How the dog training session works:
- Diagnose your dogs problems and underlying causes to the behavioural problems.
- Assess the most effective way to solve your dog’s issues.
- Show you how to work through your dogs problems. (It’s all good that a dog trainer can get your dog to behave, but we want you to be able to do it as well). Observe great results as one of our trainers works one on one with you and your dog.
- Show you how to connect with your dog, and delivering education, hands-on techniques, practical exercises, leadership and psychology.
- We highly encourage you to ask as many questions during and after the dog training, as the better educated and have a understanding the better the results will be.
- Imagine no more jumping on you, not getting dragged down the road and your dog not running away. Your dog is now your best friend instead of a nuisance.