$ 220 per lesson (Saturday & Sundays)
We are booked out with private lessons until end of November.
- Are one on one sessions at our complex or one of our training locations.
- Each lesson is 1 hour in length.
- Same expert trainers.
During the Dog training lessons your expert trainer will:
- Assess your dog and the environment.
- Plan a structured dog training lesson for you and your dog.
- Give you the tips and tricks to control dog behavioural problems
- Demonstrate the commands.
- Train your dog and you, to obtain results: Remember this is meant to be a fun and enjoyable time with a well trained and obedient dog.
Dog Problems are solved, examples:
- Digging, Jumping, Pulling on lead, Aggressive behaviour, Antisocial behaviour, Not coming when called, Solving behavioural issues such as aggression towards people or other animals, Curing embarrassing habits like barking, scratching and whining at the back door, Setting off-limit areas for your dog, Pulling clothes off the line and Reducing the stress of separation anxiety etc.
- As the owner or the handler of the dog you are encouraged to practice the commands for 10 to 15 minutes every day so maximum results are achieved.
- Dog Training is tailored to each individual dog, no one set method suits every dog.
- Imagine no more jumping on you, not getting dragged down the road and your dog not running away your dog is now your friend instead of a nuisance